Join Genix for a progressive career
Genix Healthcare is a rapidly expanding, family run, dental corporate with aspirations to make high quality NHS and private dentistry accessible and affordable. With ambitious plans for developing, evolving and improving each year, Genix Healthcare hopes to become the number one dental company for patient quality in the UK.
Genix Healthcare understands the value of professional staff and continually invests in its highly regarded dental teams. The organisation provides unwavering support with training and educational opportunities and individuals are wholeheartedly encouraged to achieve their own professional goals and pathways.
With 24 clinics nationwide, Genix Healthcare engages with communities and fully supports progression with a vision of making an active difference to the dental profession. It offers an exemplary standard of care and is committed to providing highly trained, qualified professionals as well as contemporary technology to ensure that patients feel both confident and relaxed.
Offering some of the best facilities within the dental industry, each clinic is fully computerised and equipped with state-of-the-art dental technology as well as advanced digital radiography systems. A professional dental team supports every dentist along with specialists to handle referrals, administrators and a well-structured clinical leadership panel.
Genix Healthcare even has its own dental laboratory, Sparkle Dental Labs, to maintain the supply of the very best products and appliances possible. Experienced and skilled dental technicians manufacture appliances using up-to-the-minute machinery and technology.
Genix Healthcare can offer the stability and security of a dental corporate along with the excitement of clinical and career progression within a modern company.
Careers – Genix Healthcare
Genix Healthcare is an expanding family run nationwide dental corporate, who are looking for passionate and highly skilled individuals to join our team.
We are looking for highly skilled and talented dentists to join our highly regarded team.
Our surgeries are well equipped with an excellent patient and client base and a well established, referral base for specialist work.
You will receive excellent support from our highly trained dental team including clinical support at all levels.
We offer a good UDA contract along with a high level of clinical freedom and autonomy, just one of the benefits of joining a progressive and expanding company and there are many opportunities for career progression, training and education within Genix Healthcare for those who want to advance within the company.
You must hold a valid performer number and be GDC registered.
Skills required; dentist, associate dentist, principle dentist, dental associate, clinical dentist, specialist dentist, qualified dentist, foundation dentist, vocational dentist, general dentist practitioner.
Current Vacancies: Dentists
FT Dentists required ( NHS and Private Work) required at the following practices,
Garforth, Beeston, Blackpool, Connisbrough, Cirencester, East Park, Gloucester, Garforth, Havant, Huddersfield, Hull, Middlesbrough, Market Weighton , Morley, Morecambe, Stoke and Skelton.
Rate: High and Competitive UDA rate (negotiable depending upon experience); Private.
Practice: Digital X-rays, OPG Machine, SOE software and established patient list;
Days and Times: Monday to Friday (Flexible Hours)
Ongoing Vacancies for Locum Dentists. Please contact Alison Lomas for further details:
I have been in the field of Dentistry for the last ten years and feel the continuation of education is essential.
I have gained Post Graduate qualifications in Implant Dentistry, been a Member of the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons, held Diplomat of Licentiate of Dental Surgery and am currently a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons Board of Examiners.
Since 2013, I have been working as a Dental Practitioner at Genix Healthcare, who have been instrumental in developing my professional career further. I am truly thankful for the support, including an opportunity to attend an Implant course with BAIRD, U.K. Genix has always motivated me and continually supports my ambitions, which is evident by my recent appointment as a Clinical Lead at Eastleigh.
Genix Healthcare Ltd is an expanding family run nationwide dental corporate who aim to be the number one dental company for patient quality in the UK. To help us to achieve this goal we are looking for a motivated Practice Manager who will be responsible for managing all operational aspects within a friendly and quality driven practice/practices. You will oversee the excellent customer service, quality expectations and cost and delivery performance as well as providing support and direction to staff and patients alike. If you can hit the ground running, enhance knowledge and performance skills of staff within the practice/practices and thrive and engage in new ideas to take forward, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive package, including payment of your GDC registration fee.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent management and leadership skills, with experience of managing teams within a practice environment. Whilst not essential, previous experience as a Dental Nurse is desirable.
These roles are FT and permanent. Ideally, we are looking for somebody from a similar background and if they are clinical that would be highly advantageous. Salaries are between £25 and £32k depending on experience.
For more information about the individual practices, please visit the clinic pages on our website.
Financial and Business Management of the Practice/Practices
– To lead practice meetings on a monthly basis.
– Responsibility for producing financial information to include ‘Key Performance Indicators, [KPIs] in the defined timescale and to present financial data at regular meetings at Head Office.
– Where KPI’s apply, these must be monitored and achieved.
– Ensure the efficient management of claims.
– To oversee the appointment book and ensure that the best use is made of the time available.
– Liaise between dentist, staff and patients to ensure the smooth running of the practice/practices, ensuring that the dentists and staff are aware of any problems and complaints that patients may have regarding the running of the practice/practices or the provision of treatment.
– Ensure that receipts are always given for both NHS and private work, and that accurate records are drawn up to show money received.
– Ensure that all money received by the practice/practices is banked in accordance with company policy.
– Ensure that petty cash records are accurately maintained. – Ensure that the correct float is always ready at the start of each day. – To reconcile the money received with the cash book daily and enter on the Compliance Cloud.
– Ensure that the day-list figures are collated to give accurate management information. To be responsible for receiving, opening and dealing with incoming post (Private and Confidential post must be forwarded to head office unopened).
– Ensure practice stock levels are monitored daily and ordered appropriately. – Ensure patient administration is completed correctly and promptly.
– Check all incoming stock and record all shortages from delivery.
– Ongoing research and evaluation of office technology systems.
– Maintain a log of all passwords, access codes and serial numbers of equipment and software used in the practice/practices. This information should be kept secure at all times.
– Carry out full reception duties as when and required.
– Ensure UDA targets are met.
– Ensure Private Dentistry targets are met.
– Monitor Care Quality Commission compliance.
– Ensure all FP17 forms are transmitted on a daily basis.
– To complete practice audits as required.
– Ensure all practices within area are completing daily reports.
– Take responsibility for ensuring quality patient service is delivered, maintained and monitored.
Public Relations and Patient Management
– To assist in surgery or on reception when cover is required.
– Provide assistance with centrally defined marketing initiatives as required.
– Evaluate opportunities for local marketing and make best use of local marketing budget. – Monitor success of all marketing initiatives by monitoring source of new patients and comments of existing patients. – Ensure that internal marketing standards are maintained. – Monitor patient feedback using questionnaires provided at prescribed intervals.
– Handle patient complaints from initial complaint through to resolution. Liaising with other members of the team as necessary.
– Ensure that patient records are accurate and current in accordance with NHS regulations.
– Ensure that the receptionists identify immediately, patients who fail a recall and take corrective action.
– Ensure that patient accounts are settled in accordance with prescribed procedures and time scales.
– Lead by example and motivate all the staff to work as a team.
– Advertise for new team members, draw up short list and be involved in interviewing alongside the Cluster Manager/Operations Manager.
– Define staff roles and responsibilities.
– Arrange induction training for a new team members and ongoing training for the existing team.
– Set up and maintain personnel files.
– Monitor and record holiday and sickness time, ensuring sufficient cover is available for holiday and sickness by creating weekly rotas for all practices within area.
– Carry out staff appraisals to be forwarded to Head Office and ensure results of appraisals are assessed and followed through.
– Ensure adequate levels of staff are available at all times.
– Ensure your teams comply with company dress code.
– Organise and chair regular practice meeting including provision of agenda and distribution of minutes.
– Identify development needs of both the staff within the clinic and the clinic itself and to ensure these areas are forwarded to Head Office.
– Ensure staff are fully trained on all the systems and the training is updated as and when required.
– Monitor all staff attendance and ensure there is no abuse to the signing in system.
– Ensure all staff are fully trained in CPR and Health & Safety at Work procedures [annual training will be provided to all staff].
– Ensure all staff records are up to date.
– Collate payroll information on a monthly basis for Head Office.
– Ensure all staff use the EHarmony time recording system.
– Ensure that staff sickness/absence is recorded in the Bradford Factor to ensure the effective measurement of absenteeism.
– Ensure all staff members within each clinic are up to date with new legislation.
Employment & Health and Safety
– Understand the Employment Legislation, Heath and Safety at work Act and GDC guidelines and standards.
– Ensure CQC standards are implemented and maintained, addressing short falls identified through inspections.
– Take responsibility for ensuring the practice is clean and tidy at all times Ensure equipment is regularly serviced and that service contracts are taken out where appropriate.
– Ensure the practice security is maintained at all times.
– Regularly review hygiene procedure in the practice/practices and take appropriate action if required (to include HTM 01-05, OS and training).
– Maintain a log of all keys and to whom they have been issued. Ensure duplicates sets are kept in the safe.
– Ensure clinical waste procedures are followed in accordance to C.O.S.H.H guidelines.
– Ensure fire procedures are carried out by all staff.
– Monitor Hepatitis B vaccination of all staff following relevant procedures.
– To ensure certificates and licenses are displayed correctly
– To ensure policies and procedures are fully implemented and demonstrated within the practice/practices.
Practice Manager for Beeston
“Since Joining Genix in 2012 as a dental receptionist, I have completed my Customer Service NVQ Level 2, thanks to the huge learning potential and workplace environment.
I was offered the opportunity to train as a Dental nurse and completed my Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing over the next 18 months. Once qualified I was promoted to Senior Nurse and then to Practice Manager, which is my current role.
Genix has offered me Invaluable experience, with support and structures in place for my continual development. I look forward to my career at Genix as they continue to offer me professional and career building opportunities to broaden my knowledge and enhance my perspectives”.
Genix Healthcare Ltd is an expanding family run nationwide dental corporate who aim to be the number one dental company for patient quality in the UK. To help us to achieve this goal we are looking for highly skilled and talented dental nurses to join our highly regarded team. You will be provided with excellent support and ongoing training in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and within a modern, ‘state of the art’ practice, giving you the opportunity to develop your full potential and make a real difference to patient care.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent customer care skills at all times and must have extensive post qualified experience and be GDC registered. Skills required; dental nurse, nurse, CQC, GDC
A dental nurse will provide chair side assistance to the dentist during restorative and surgical procedures. They are responsible for clinical nursing procedures and general basic maintenance of surgery equipment. Additionally you will be expected to act as a receptionist when necessary.
All these roles are FT apart from Market Weighton which is 30 hours. These are all permanent vacancies. Pay rates are up to £8.50 per hour depending on experience. Apart from in Havant and Eastleigh where we will pay up to £10.00 per hour. Candidates must be qualified Dental Nurses and be GDC registered.
For more information about the individual practices, please visit the clinic pages on our website.
– To build a trusting caring relationship with each patient. To be calm, supportive and understanding.
– To maintain high standards at all times and to take pride in the work that you do.
– To anticipate tasks so that procedures flow smoothly and efficiently.
– To support your dentist in the work carried out.
– To maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and across infection control.
– To respect and promote the work to the dentist and your colleagues at all times.
– To clean and provide basic routine maintenance to the surgery equipment.
– To ensure that all instruments are cleaned and sterilised
– To pass instruments to the dentist during procedures.
– To prepare instrument trays and procedures.
– To prepare materials for use in procedures.
– To take, upon approved qualification, relevant x-rays as requested by the dentist.
– To develop x-rays and file appropriately.
– To receive patients into surgery.
– To ensure that patients have completed all relevant forms.
– To ensure that all patients details are correct and are regularly checked.
– To monitor surgery stock items.
– To dispose of all clinical waste in a safe and appropriate manner.
– To change cold sterilisation fluid as recommended by the manufacturers instructions.
– To change x-ray chemicals in a safe and appropriate manner.
– To maintain autoclave water levels and ensure they are drained at least once per week.
– To assist in ensuring patient records are up to date when required.
– To maintain hygiene standards across the clinic.
– To act as a witness/chaperone.
– To prepare impressions for dispatch to the laboratory.
– To maintain cleanliness of all filters/suction/handpiece turbines.
– To ensure all health and safety issues are maintained within the practice.
– To act in a discreet and confidential manner relating to business/ personal issues.
– Patient confidentiality must be adhered to at all times.
I am the Lead Dental Nurse for Genix Healthcare Gloucester. I have been dental nursing for about ten years and currently manage a team of eleven dental nurses to the highest standards.
I was recently nominated as a finalist for The Dental Awards 2015. I hope this brings attention to the great team of dental nurses we have here at Genix Gloucester and any recognition I may gain through being nominated should also reflect on the fact that I have an exceptional team supporting me.
Genix Healthcare Ltd is an expanding nationwide dental corporate and we aim to be the number one dental company for patient quality in the UK. To help us to achieve this goal we are looking for highly skilled and talented apprentices to join our team.
As an apprentice within Genix Healthcare we will offer you the chance to learn in your chosen area of specialism whilst being able to earn a wage.
Genix Healthcare was recently recognised as one of the UKs Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers and that is something that we are extremely proud of. We are strong supporters of the apprenticeship programmes, so much so that our Managing Director, Mustafa Mohammed, is the Chair of the Trailblazer programme for Dentistry.
Some of our previous apprentices have gone on to management level within the business.
We currently have apprenticeships for the following:
ALNWICK Apprentice Dental Nurse
We currently have vacancies for a Dental Nurse Apprenticeship at our Alnwick practice. As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you are trained in partnership with a national training provider and when you have successfully completed your training you will have achieved a Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing.
A Dental Nurse Apprentice will train to provide chair side assistance to the dentist during restorative and surgical procedures. He /she will become responsible for clinical nursing procedures and general basic maintenance of surgery equipment. Demonstrating excellent customer care skills at all times. Additionally he/she will be expected to act as a dental receptionist when necessary.
We also offer apprenticeships in the following:
– Dental Nursing
– Customer Service
– Business Administration
– Human Resources
The experience required for each specific apprenticeship varies. For more information on our current apprenticeship vacancies, please visit the National Apprenticeship website:
Select ‘Employer’ and search ‘Genix’.
There are no vacancies at the moment
I started working at Genix Healthcare at the beginning of 2011 as an apprentice in Business Administration and Customer Service. I also worked on reception, welcoming visitors and organising company meetings. I passed my apprenticeship in November 2011 and was promoted in January 2012 to the position of Operations Assistant and Recruitment Officer. I enjoy working at Genix and have learned a tremendous amount during my time here and continue to do so as I take on more responsibility as my experience grows.
Find your nearest Genix Healthcare Clinic
Enter your postcode below to search: