Choose the best plan for you..
Genix Smile Dental Plans
We believe that the best way of making dental treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plans which provide the following benefits:
- A cost effective way of making provisions to your dental care
- Convenient payment by monthly Direct Debit
- Encourages you to attend regularly and thus reduces the risk of oral disease and the need for treatments
- Routine maintenance treatment is included
- Substantial 10 % discounts on additional treatments (see terms and conditions for further details
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same
- Worldwide Accident & Emergency Cover
- Genix offers a range of Dental Plans to suit all patients from Essentials Plans to cover your core dental care, Perio Plans for patient who require more frequent appointments and Hygiene Only Plans to cover your oral hygiene with your hygienist.
SAVE MONEY WITH A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
Who is the plan for?
Genix Smile Dental Plan 1
Genix Dental Plan 2
Genix Dental Plan 3
Genix Smile Dental Plan 4
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
I just had the Airflow treatment at Genix and the results are amazing, my teeth feel so much brighter. I would highly recommend Genix, the team were so lovely and he dentist was very reassuring throughout the treatment.
Absolutely fantastic practice. Very clean, and the staff are so friendly. Highly recommend !
I had an emergency appointment through 111 and went there today. I’m really nervous when it comes to the dentist and the dentist and dental nurse were extremely helpful and put me at ease. I had a wisdom tooth removed. Thank you to all at the clinic. Especially the dentist and dental nurse.
Our dental plans include access to a Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The Scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency or are diagnosed with mouth cancer.
Whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, the scheme is a wholly discretionary scheme, not an insurance scheme. It has no obligation to provide benefits and the Scheme Manager will look at each request individually to decide whether or not to provide benefits.
Further details are available from the practice or you can visit www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more.
HOW TO JOIN
Contact us to sign up to your monthly plan
If you would like to know more about our plans, fill in the form below and a member of our team will contact you with more details.