GENIX MEMBERSHIP PLANS
We believe that the best way of making dental treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plans which provide the following benefits:
- A cost effective way of making provisions to your dental care
- Convenient payment by monthly Direct Debit
- Encourages you to attend regularly and thus reduces the risk of oral disease and the need for treatments
- Routine maintenance treatment is included
- Substantial 10 % discounts on additional treatments (see terms and conditions for further details
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same
- Worldwide Accident & Emergency Cover
- Genix offers a range of Dental Plans to suit all patients from Essentials Plans to cover your core dental care, Perio Plans for patient who require more frequent appointments and Hygiene Only Plans to cover your oral hygiene with your hygienist.
WHO IS THE PLAN FOR?
Our plans are designed for everybody who wishes to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventative dental care is covered. We believe that the best way of making dental treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plans which provide the following benefits:
WHAT IF I NEED TO SEE THE HYGIENIST MORE OFTEN?
We have different plan options available tailored to your needs. Please do not hesitate to speak to your dentist to find out which option would be most appropriate for you.
HOW TO JOIN?
Joining is quick and easy and there is no need for an assessment. All you have to do is complete a Direct Debit mandate, call for us to take your details over the phone or visiting us at your Genix Dental Practice.
An initial registration fee of £8 will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
WHAT IS THE DENTAL ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY COVER?
Our dental plans include access to a Global Dental Accident and Emergency Assistance Scheme. The Scheme is established to offer support to patients who request assistance or treatment following an accident, a dental emergency or are diagnosed with mouth cancer.
Whilst the scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, the scheme is a wholly discretionary scheme, not an insurance scheme. It has no obligation to provide benefits and the Scheme Manager will look at each request individually to decide whether or not to provide benefits.
Further details are available from the practice or you can visit www.globaldentalscheme.co.uk to find out more.