Veneers & Lumineers
Broken, chipped, crooked and discoloured teeth can be disguised easily with veneers. At Genix Healthcare we offer two types of veneers – porcelain veneers and LUMINEERS.
Porcelain veneers are thin layers of porcelain bonded to your existing teeth. They are made to fit over the visible surface of front teeth, like a false fingernail fits over a nail.
– Porcelain veneers can improve the shape, colour and position of your teeth
– Veneers can make your teeth look natural and healthy
– Little tooth preparation is required
LUMINEERS are porcelain veneers that create a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Your LUMINEERS dentist can apply these contact lens-thin ’smile shapers’ to your teeth, without any grinding or shaving, creating a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crowns or bridgework, without having to replace them.
– Virtually no tooth preparation is required</li>
– Only two dental visits required</li>
– Whitens teeth permanently</li>
– Gives you a naturally beautiful smile</li>